Applications for the Fall 2013 online session are being accepted.
• The fall session will run from September 16 to December 1, 2013. The application deadline for the course is September 6, 2013.
Please note that the class enrolment is limited and that applications are processed on a rolling basis. Registration will close once the class is full and may occur before the application deadlines specified above.
This program is available for internationally educated individuals who are seeking licensure as health professionals in Canada. Applicants may take the course 3-6 months before their anticipated arrival or after landing in Canada.
Required documents for all applicants:
- Completed Registration Form (download in Word format)
- Evidence of English Fluency (equivalent to IELTS of 6.5 or better)
- Readiness for Online Learning Self-assessment (download in Word format)
To apply for the Fall 2013 online session:
- Complete the application form (Word format). Please do not send a PDF file.
- Gather your evidence of English fluency (e.g. fluency exam results)
a. If you are applying by email, please send scanned PDF files of the fluency document.
b. If you are applying by mail, please send COPIES only. DO NOT SEND ORIGINALS as they will not be returned.
- Complete the Readiness for Online Learning Self-assessment (Word format)
- Submit your application package by email, fax, or mail to the contact information listed at the bottom of the application form.
- The Readiness for Online Learning Self-assessment must be returned by e-mail to email@example.com.
Offers of admission (and tuition payment instructions) will be sent out once applicants have provided all completed documents required.
Tuition fee for the online session is $325.